Saturday, May 28, 2011

WTF Naruto Shippuuden!

Hi guys. A quick post for today cause the post yesterday was fucking tiring and I don't wanna do that everyday. Anyways, I woke up this morning with Evangelion 2.22 - You Can (Not) Advance still stuck in my head! God! That movie is just too epic and awesome. And if you're interested in that, I'll post my Rebuild of Evangelion I Review sometime soon. And now while downloading the old NGE, I'm back again here at blogspot to update my blog, duh. ANYWAY, don't expect too much for today's post, cause I'm lazy and I wanna play DotA already. So shoo, click the fucking READ MORE now!


Okay so as I was downloading Neon Genesis Evangelion Episode 12 earlier today, I decided to watch the latest episode of Naruto Shippuuden, which is at 213. I expected some plot advancement today since half of the last episode was full of ZOMGWTFLOL flashbacks that was newly animated by the staff. I DON'T CARE IF IT'S NEWLY ANIMATED OR NOT IT'S STILL A FLASHBACK AND WASTE OF MONEY FOR YOUR PRODUCTION. Go give that money instead to Africa of something.

Yes I was expecting Sasuke trying to kill Sakura in this episode (*gasp* spoilers!), and yes it was, BUT IT'S IN THE FUCKING PREVIEW FOR THE NEXT EPISODE!
What way to advance your plot? In the Preview section of course!
So wanna know what's in this episode? The fucking same. Flashbacks AGAIN.. What an ugly excuse for forced fillers. Don't release an episode if you're just gonna broadcast what was already broadcasted in the first place! And by doing this, you're giving the Naruto name a bad reputation. If I were Mashashi Kishimoto, I'll go to Studio Pierrot, then I'll raise the middle-finger.

First of all, I don't really care about flashbacks, BUT IF IT ALREADY COVERS THE WHOLE EPISODE, then what the fuck! Worse yet, release a fucking flashback episode with HORRIBLE ARTWORK AND ANIMATION. Hell, Bleach is even better at fillers. It's a whorehouse of fillers but still they manage to have great animation! IRONICALLY, Bleach and Naruto have the same Production team, Studio Pierrot! WHAT THE FUCK!

To support my quote : Worse yet, release a fucking flashback episode with HORRIBLE ARTWORK AND ANIMATION. Here are some samples.

I can draw the Konoha symbol better than this.
LOOK MA NO FEET!

The only thing moving in this scene is Pain's mouth. WHY CAN'T THEY EVEN BALANCE THE OUTLINE OF PAIN'S EYES!!! Is that even hard!!??

Yes, horrible artwork and you can see they are all flashbacks. Good job Studio Pierrot, continue on like this, and I might actually stop watching the anime. GOD!

I hope the next episode will be better. No fillers or flashbacks in sight. I mean, two episodes full of flashbacks, the next episode won't repeat it again right? R-right?
WTF

Yes, that's not fake. The preview yet again shows ANOTHER flashback, which was actually flashbacked 2 Episodes ago!

WTF Naruto Shippuuden!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment